Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pinch Me! ALCS and World Series - October 2011

I normally just post about the kids on this blog, but I'm sneaking one in about myself for once.  Boring.  I didn't go to any Ranger playoff games last year, so I promised myself that I'd go the next time they made it to the playoffs.  Jeremy and I talked about it one morning and poof! we bought tickets to the ALCS game.  It didn't come without a price...we had to sit through a very LONG thunderstorm...BUT who cares???  I went to a Rangers' ALCS game!  We sat in the Homerun Porch, right above the Rangers' bullpen (and under cover for the rain).  It was a dream come true.  Amazing. 



And as if it could get any better than an ALCS game, I lucked out and got to go to a World Series game.  It was awesome!  I got to sit in the infamous family seats, right behind home plate.  Talk about amazing. 



No comments: