
I am so embarrassed, but I must confess my "dietary sin" from last night, just minutes after my smack down crack down post. I fed my family a healthy dinner and then excused myself to run an errand. This errand was to sneak away to get my dinner for the night: a DQ Dude (chicken fried steak sandwich) and a Peanut Buster Parfait. I cannot help it folks, the current craving is the DQ Dude sandwich. I have had 3 this week, and I don't even know when it will stop. I even tried to sweet-talk my brother-in-law into bringing me one this morning, but he didn't cave (good man!). The combination of the chicken fried steak, lettuce, and tomatoes just rings my bell. Seriously...even the 40 straight frito pie meals didn't cut it like the DQ Dude does. Suppose this baby will just slide right out with all the grease I've consumed the past few months. To try to do better and make up for it, I'm eating brown rice and stir fry tonight (barf)...while I dream of the DQ Dude. Wonder what time DQ opens tomorrow...
1 comment:
HA!~!! You make me laugh! I am there with ya girl. I know just how you feel. When I was pregoo with #2 I craved Wingers Hot Wings! I dreamed about them. I would find any excuse to go there to eat. We don't even have DQ here!
Post a Comment