Monday, October 13, 2008

My challenge to you: to BOO

I told you that last night we got BOO'd, and it has been a fun thing for our house. Megan has reminded me - no less than 10 times - that it is our turn to BOO someone else. We've had a busy morning, so unfortunately we haven't gotten to it yet, but she's been very excited about it.

So, my challenge to you is to BOO around you! Here are the poem and directions (2 pages): BOO. Ours had a color printed BOO sign in the bucket (that is now on our front window) with ghosts and witches, etc, so feel free to get creative (haven't gotten that far yet). Have fun with it! Lots of possibilities...our bucket contained candy, 3 scented Halloween candles, a pair of Halloween socks for Megan, a pencil, and a Halloween dishtowel for the kitchen. And let us know if you accept the challenge...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh I except...and the dollar isle at Target will see me tomorrow!

Vanessa said...

I also accept! This will be so much fun to do with my neighbors! Thanks for sharing!