Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Fest


Today we went to a Pumpkin Fest at the Arboretum with Joanna, Ellie, and Carter. It was a beautiful day! The girls did very well and enjoyed the open air. We had lunch at an outside Garden cafe to the music of a wonderful piano player. The girls went over to dance to his music, and they cracked him up. When he finished the first song, the girls made a request, "Can you play us some princess music?" He obliged by playing some classical music (see below). Then for the next number, they stood in front of him and made "eye-goggles" like they were peeking at him. He asked what they were doing, and I said, "Who knows with those two!" The pumpkin patch area was full of kids, moms, cameras, and photographers, but that didn't stop my kiddo from crawling around like it was an obstacle course. I'm sure I broke some law, but I caught a monarch butterfly and let the girls each hold it. Megan is officially zonked out from all of her running around.


1 comment:

Becca said...

What fun! And what great pictures! Looks like a fun day!