Saturday, October 18, 2008

New adventure

Megan had her first sleepover guest tonight - Cousin Mandy. Last night as we were getting ready to leave Mandy said, "I come sleep at your house tomorrow." We didn't have any plans, so there wasn't a reason why she couldn't. Good idea, Mandy! It has been hiliarious. They have played dress-up, "grand-daughter" (something they made up), kitchen, babies, and watched Cinderella. It's 11:35 p.m. and we still have free entertainment. We can hear them chatting and plotting via the monitor and just won't give it up.







3 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute, the last pic is totally my favorite. I bet you $$ they wake up at 6 a.m.. Have fun...

gmakatz said...

How fun! They look so cute together. I'm glad they are having this good cousin time.

K2 & Sweet'tater said...

Looks like a successful sleepover! I know Mandy was excited and a lot of those things are things she listed for what they were going to do together on the way to "Megan's House".