Well, the elbow is still an issue. Megan took a 3 1/2 hour nap which I thought may erase the whole "hurt elbow" from her mind, but it did not. In fact she is normally a windmill when sleeping, but she stayed in the exact same spot the entire nap. The two times she tried to move, she screamed out in her sleep. This evening she has been very cranky and weepy with the occasional scream. We stayed on the couches and watched Megan shows tonight. Guess what her new favorite show is that she requested by name tonight? Anyone watch "Holmes on Homes" on TLC? Yeah, seriously it is a show about a contractor who comes in and fixes mistakes previous contractors made on houses in Canada. Megan watches it with Daddy-o and loves it! She really gets into the sawing, drilling, and drywalling. She told me that Holmes was making her feel a little bit better and helping her to forget about her arm hurting for a little bit. The school called to check on her, but it made me a little nervous. They were asking me if I sent her to school hurt this morning or if anything like this had happened before. Uh, I think someone would've noticed if she was hysterically screaming when I dropped her off. Maybe it was just my paranoid pregnant mind, but it felt like they were passing the buck back to our house...she was somehow delivered damaged. The whole thing is weird, but I truly believe it was just a fluke thing. Megan keeps telling me that she doesn't want to hurt her arm again like she did when she was sleeping at naptime. At 9:00 p.m. she asked me to help her go to bed...I almost fell over because that has never happened. She said that sleep would help her sore arm heal. Good idea.
2 comments:
Did the teacher who came in the room possibly step on her? And, Megan (in a semi drowsy state) just knew something hurt bad but wasn't sure what happened? Seems fishy that the school called.... Like they feel guilty or something. Hopefully she's all better soon and playing with her new princess castle in no time.
yeah, ashley's right this is definitely worrisome. :( poor girl
*hugs for megan*
Post a Comment