Megan learned to sing and march to "Lord's Army" today at school. We got to hear one verse over and over this evening. Cracks us up.
That was the only good thing about school today. I showed up to get her and Miss Tiffany greeted me with a look...a look that I don't ever want to get again. She said, "We need to talk." Crap. She described the day as a "Nanny 911" day. Megan would not obey, leave her tennis shoes on, stay on her nap mat, or basically behave. Miss Tiffany had to put her in time out a few times, but Megan fought that too. Megan was mad at us (Daddy was home this morning) for making her wear pants and tennis shoes, so apparently she carried that over into the day. After long discussion, Megan has been warned that if she has another day like today, the glitter shoes will disappear. Also, Miss Tiffany asked that I please just let her wear the glitter shoes to school to avoid days like the past month. (She has witnessed me prying them off her feet in the parking lot.) Damn glitter shoes.
Best Sleep Apnea Machine at Manchester
6 years ago
3 comments:
I think I need to see a picture of these glitter shoes! and did the teacher SERIOUSLY tell you to go AGAINST what you have been telling megan and let her wear the shoes to school?? That is obnoxious. But yes, I need to see the shoes ;)
I had been thinking about getting Ellie a pair of glitter shoes. I don't think I will be doing that now. We have plenty of issues without them!
i like how Megan got distracted by her dinner, stopped to take a bite, then continued with the song. LOL
Post a Comment