
I was flipping through my newest scrapbooking magazine and a project caught my eye. It was a decorative board used to display school papers. Well, I already have a jillion of those coloring sheets floating around that I don't know what to do with (and only so many fit on the front of the fridge), so I decided to make one for Megan's papers. OF COURSE it didn't give directions - how lame - which gave me even more reason to make it; I love a challenge! I made my own tweaks and just finished the 2nd one. This one is Ellie's because Megan's is still drying. (I figure Ellie's mommy is out of town and busy, so maybe she won't be looking at blogs and it can still be a surprise...)
3 comments:
Very cute Erica. How did you make it? :) Ronda
You clever girl, you. I really like it. Ellie and Joanna will be thrilled.
OH, I love it!! I will still act surprised when I see it in person!:) Ellie will love it.
You are so creative, if only I could be even a little bit like you!
Post a Comment