Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun Night


We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house last night. Megan had asked me earlier in the day, "May we please go to your parent's house so I can see my buddy Uncle Scott who loves, loves, loves me?" And followed that up with wanting to see Grandma and Grandpa, too. We had a wonderful evening! Uncle Scott came home from a friend's house to see Megan. Grandpa and Megan played guitar with "a piece of glass" (pick), played hide-and-seek (with Megan telling Grandpa where to hide), read books, and ate a delicious snack together. It was a fun-filled evening except for when Megan did not get to go out with Uncle Scott and his friends. She pouted and moped around with her head hung for a little while. Grandpa and Aggie cheered her up!

1 comment:

gmakatz said...

This is kind of like your Disney World question: Who do you think had the most fun???? Grandpa and Grandma or Megan? I know, I know!!! Pick me!!! (The G's!!!) :o)