Tuesday, September 02, 2008

After school update


Success! Megan loved school today. She was even very upset when I came to pick her up at the end of the day, hence the face in the picture above. She met new friends, sang songs, played outside, and did not take a nap. Her teacher, Miss Tiffany, said she was hiliarious and shared two stories with me. First, one student brought Miss Tiffany an apple for the first day. While Megan was washing her hands, and as Miss Tiffany turned around to lift the next kid up, Megan grabbed it and ate it! I assured her teacher that we will replace it on Thursday. Then later, she asked Megan to do something. Megan replied, "I will do it when you ask me politely." That is a direct quote from Daddy and me lately. Megan has been so bossy and demanding that we say that to her to correct her requests. Miss Tiffany said she thought she was being polite, but she reworded her response, and Megan complied immediately. We're definitely going to work on who we do and do not correct...sheesh, how embarrassing!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, my gosh, she cracks me up!! I can't believe the stuff you post on here that she does - she's so smart and funny! I love it!

Becca said...

Awe! So fun! She is one bright little cookie!

I have had those moments too, where my kids tell thier music teacher, "My mom said it was none of your business!" I could have just died.