Okay, how many hours of pretending to be a prince or princess is fair enough? I've been playing "castle" for hours today, after playing for hours yesterday, and it still isn't enough. Megan informed me that she needs me to play because "there are too many figurines for me (her) to talk for". Poor Daddy was accosted as soon as he walked in the door. It doesn't have a parental warning on the box: "Warning: you must be the voice for Prince Phillip and Sleeping Beauty for upwards of 4 hours a day."
2 comments:
Holy Cow! (total Utah-mormon phrase!) 4+ hours of pure blissful fairytale fun!
I am so excited you're preg, Erica! I mean, besides all the pukey morning sickness...another baby! THAT'S AWESOME! I saw that you guys made it up to the stonebriar mall to play, that's where my husband's business is, call me next time you come up! 214-783-3522. anyway..yay!
Post a Comment