Saturday, September 20, 2008

The frump bump


This is the 16 week "frump bump" (please ignore above the shoulders...it was a long day today!). I'm too big for my normal clothes and maternity clothes look like I robbed the fabric department at Joann's. Therefore, I constantly look frumpy. I have my daily activities divided into two categories: "knit" and "not-so-knit". To my knit activities, I wear work-out shorts or pants with elastic and big t-shirts. To my not-so-knit activities I either stuff myself into old clothes or swim in maternity clothes (Ashley, what a life saver!). Stuck either way! Therefore, I have declared this stage the "frump bump."

3 comments:

gmakatz said...

Darling. We just love, love, love that little bump.

Kari said...

Brings back the days that I lived in a denim jumper. Hey, it was the 80's...what can I say?

*kt* said...

I'm so proud of you for actually posting a pregnancy pic! :)