Monday, September 01, 2008

Hell hath frozen over

Before I start into the Disney vacation pictures, it is about time to finally make our announcement (look, I can't have you wondering why I'm so pudgy in the pictures...). Drumroll, Megan is going to be a big sister. Yep, hell hath frozen over, and I am pregnant with baby #2. Before you start in with the bajillion questions I know you have (because I hear the same ones over and over), I'll save us all some time.

F.A.Q.

Planned or accident?
Planned, but a big surprise since we didn't even use fertility. You read correctly, no fertility.

How far along and when are you due?
I'm officially 13 weeks, 2 days; due March 8th, Grandpa's birthday.

When did you find out?
While we were in Utah, July 3rd. I actually took a pregnancy test in the bathroom at a scrapbook store - very appropriate for me! I was a little freaked out at first, but I'm much better now.

What do you want - boy or girl?
Don't care. Honestly. I'm petrified of both! :)

When will you find out what you're having?
When it's born! We're not finding out the sex of the baby before it's born...much to Daddy's dismay. Surprise!

Does Megan know? How's she taking it?
She knows now but not because we sat her down and told her. She freakin' figured it out! I guess it wasn't hard to figure out when I laid around and gagged for 2 whole months, plus she could sense things were different around here. Anyway, as much as she can understand it, she is excited. When asked, she says she wants to have a sister so she can play dress-up with her.

Aren't you too old to be having kids?
Yes.

I'll update the FAQ section as I get more questions and answers.


Megan giving the baby lovings on the beach in Panama City.

7 comments:

The Criners said...

Whatever, you are NOT pudgy.

Kelli said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you. I seem to remember hearing you say, "No way, one is enough!" If Megan is as much like Ewan as she seems to be, she'll be so awesome about everything. Congrats!!!

Kelly Goulding said...

HA! you do not even look pg..
When I was 13 weeks pg I looked about like 5 months,and that was with Gage not the twins!

Becca said...

ACK! How exciting!!!!!Holy Crap that is great news! I am so happy for you guys!

Ashley said...

1. CONGRATS!
2. you couln't look pudgy if you tried
3. if you're too old for a baby, I'm a freaking dinosuar.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I bet your mom is already making plans for the new addition.