Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It is here!


Whoo hoo! Megan's Cinderella castle playset that we bought at DW, my splurge, and had shipped home is finally here! Luckily it came when she was already gone for school or else I wouldn't have gotten her out the door today. It has every princess and each one of their princes (big selling point since we only have Prince Charming and she's always "looking for" the other princes), princess music, and lights. Oh, this will be so fun...for her of course.

5 comments:

gmakatz said...

So, you have how many hours to play and re-tape the box before you have to pick her up? ;o)

Erica said...

It's called "setting it up" so she doesn't have to wait for me to do it while she's sitting right there.

--m.k.r. said...

yeah you have to get all the twist ties off first, right? Not that you would play with toys, we are way to mature for that! :)

Sarah Young said...

Okay, I think I may have missed something here. I just read your frito entry talking about pregnancy cravings and then spent like 20 minutes scouring past entries for a pregnancy announcement without luck. So are you pregnant? If so, CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! I hope you're feeling well!

Oh and tell Megan we LOVE her Disney castle!

gmakatz said...

Lol. I KNEW you would work it out. Smart, smart thinking. Setting it up. I like that.