I was in the middle getting ready to go out to dinner. I had on a black shirt and black and white skirt. Megan did not approve of my choice of shoes (neither did I but I didn't have any other choice), so she dug through my closet. She brought out a pair of my old teacher shoes. She wanted me to wear them.
Megan: Mommy, wear dese. They are bea-u-ti-ful.
Mommy: No, they are old lady shoes.
Megan: Well, you're an old lady.
Best Sleep Apnea Machine at Manchester
6 years ago
6 comments:
OUCH! Truth hurts sometimes, I guess! :)
So I didn't mean you were old, but Meg sure has her way of letting you know how she feels!!! :) She cracks me up!
Ha! My 4 year old tells me that I have a big butt all the time.
LOL, that is hilarious!
When you're little 30 IS old!
haha, ok so i totally just read a ton of your archives, and i love your blog! this is Shannon from the shower, by the way! And i don't know which shoes you ended up wearing, but they were cute!
Post a Comment