I know you were all sitting on the edge of your seat wondering if Megan liked her Cinderella castle. Uh, yes! She loves it! She's played and played even opting to skip her nap (no brainer). I was a little surprised with the amount of accessories, but one benefit of my setting it up first is that I kept some of the microscopic parts in the bag. Fair warning: if you come over here, you're subject to being cast in a role as a prince or princess.


Also, special thanks to Gran for coming over and rescuing us from our own filth. She came over and cleaned today. What a difference! It feels like maybe I can keep it up now...
3 comments:
Precious, peaceful times. I love the contentment and joy.
Wow, I got your message about hell freezing over, that's awesome! You don't look pregnant AT ALL you skinny minnie!
That castle looks like the bomb biggety. I just had to confiscate all the polly pockets in our house though because teensy tiny acessories were EVERYWHERE! So I totally get you hiding them in a bag! :)
OH my gosh! How cute is that?! I wish we had one of those!! And a cute little girl like yours to go with it!
Post a Comment